1. Investigating the Temporal Patterns within and between Intrinsic Connectivity Networks under Eyes-Open and Eyes-Closed Resting States: A Dynamical Functional Connectivity Study Based on Phase Synchronization，Plos One. 2015, 10(10)；
2. A New Quantitative Image Analysis Method for Improving Breast Cancer Diagnosis Using DCE-MRI Examinations, Medical Physics，42 (1), 2015;
3. Altered temporal features of intrinsic connectivity networks in boys with combined type of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, European Journal of Radiology，84 (2015);
4. Complex Composite Derivative and its Application to Edge Detection, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences，SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2014;
5. A computerized global MR image feature analysis scheme to assist diagnosis of breast cancer: a preliminary assessment，European Journal of Radiology，83 (2014) .
6. Bin Zheng, Lihua Li. Electrical impedance imaging and spectroscopy of breast. Chapter 21, In:Physics of Mammographic Imaging, Edited by Markey MK, Taylor & Francis Books, In. 2012